1. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are small text files downloaded to your device when you visit a website. At each subsequent visit, cookies are sent to the website that originated them (first-party cookies) or to another website that recognizes them (third-party cookies). Cookies are useful because they allow a website to recognize the user's device. They have different purposes such as, for example, allowing you to efficiently navigate between pages, remembering your favourite sites and, in general, improving the browsing experience. They could also help ensuring that the advertising content displayed online is more targeted to a user and his interests.
2. Which cookies we use
To ensure a more efficient operation of our platform we could use technical and analytical third-party cookies, whose characteristics and purposes are described below.
2.1 Technical cookies
2.2 Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies (or performance cookies) are aimed at collecting anonymous information about the website's user experience and to improve the website’s operation. For example, analytical cookies show the most visited pages, allow to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website, help to understand all the difficulties encountered in using the website and to show the effectiveness of the advertising that is published on the website. You can disable these cookies according to the instruction below without any loss of functionality.
2.3 Third-party cookies
These cookies are managed by website operators or servers different from the website visited: this is because the website could include elements such as, for example, images, maps, sounds, links to web pages in other domains that reside in different servers from the requested page. These cookies can be sent to your browser from third-parties, directly from their websites which can be accessed by navigating the site http://www.isolutions.it.
Third-party cookies used on this website are listed below:
- Google Analytics (more information available at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage);
- Google Maps (more information available at: https://www.google.com/intl/it/policies/privacy);
- YouTube (more information available at: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en&gl=en);
- Wufoo (more information available at: https://www.wufoo.com/cookie-policy/);
- Workable (more information available at: https://www.workable.com/privacy);
3. Social networks
There are buttons and widgets for social networks on the pages of this website to facilitate interaction with the social platforms and content sharing directly from these pages. For information purposes, the following list indicates the web addresses for information and procedures relating to the management of cookies of the different social networks:
- Facebook: (more information available at: https://www.facebook.com/help/cookies);
- Twitter: (more information available at: https://support.twitter.com/articles/20170519-uso-dei-cookie-e-di-altre-tecnologie-simili-da-parte-di-twitter);
- LinkedIn: (more information available at: https://www.linkedin.com/legal/cookie_policy);
5. How to disable cookies
You can manage cookies through your browser settings.
Below are links to information pages of the major browsers:
- Google Chrome: (more information available at: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647);
- Internet Explorer: (more information available at: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies);
- Mozilla Firefox: (more information available at: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer#w_cookie-settings);